Area Of Excellence
We give a complete treatment for cancer. But what we recommend is prevention, through
- Radiation Therapy
- Daycare Chemotherapy Center
- Bone Marrow Transplant Center
Solid Tumors: Head & Neck cancers, Lung cancer, Breast cancer, GI cancers, GU
cancers, Gynaec cancers, Bone cancers, Sarcomas including pediatric tumors like
Rhabdomyosarcoma, Ewings, PNET's, etc
Hematological malignancies: Lymphoma and Leukemias (Adult/Paediatric), Multiple Myelomam Myeloproliferative disorders. Use of modern drug delivery system like ambulatory pumps and long term catheter and ports.
3-D Conformal radiation therapy, delivers high radiation dose to tumors but
safeguards healthy tissue
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), is a revolutionary new modality in which radiation beams are shaped by 80 computer-collimator leaves (Fingers) that wrap the radiation dose around the tumor, thus sparing healthy tissue
- Volumetric Arc Therapy (VMAT): Technology which gives dose distribution similar to
IMRT but delivers treatment in shorter duration (2 mts).
- Intuity: Advanced Image guided Radiotherapy with Multiple region of registrations.
- Symmetry: Motion Management for Moving Targets. 4 D imaging on the LA couch
- Stereotatic Radiosurgery, a minimally invasive method to treat benign malignant
intracranial brain tumors and arteriovenous malformations without harming neurologic
function. Stereotatic radio surgery allows highly contoured radiation distribution to be
delivered to the lesion without damaging vital areas of the brain.
- Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy for Lung tumors, Total Body irradiation, for the
treatment of patients with leukemia and lymphoma in preparation for bone marrow and
stem cell transplantation
- Image Guided Brachytherapy, during which radioactive sources are temporarily
placed through the catheters implanted into the tumor which is called high dose rate or
- Intravascular Brachytherapy, during which a radioactive wire is temporarily placed
into a coronary vessel in order to keep them open and enable blood to flow through.
Major Cancer surgeries performed at the Center are as follows:
- Head and Neck Cancer: Mandible conserving surgery, larynx,conserving surgery
nerve sparing parotid surgery, commando surgery, plastic reconstruction using free
- Breast Cancer: Breast conserving surgery, Modified radical mastectomy
- Lung Cancer: Sleeve resection, pneoumonectomy
- GI Cancer: Total esophagectomy, Radical gastrectomy, Whipples surgery, sphincter
preserving surgeries for rectal carcinoma
- Gynaec Cancer: Fertility preserving surgeries dor cervical cancer, Radical surgeries
for ovarian cancer
- Bladder Cancer surgeries: Radical cysectomy
- Bone cancer surgeries
- Sarcomas: Limb preserving surgeries
- Chronic venous access devices: Insertion of hickmans catheter and ports.